It’s well known that Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan will be joining forces with Tamil director Atlee for a high budget commercial potboiler. Titled Sanki, this out-and-out mass action entertainer will be going on floors from mid 2021.
And the exciting buzz doing the rounds in Bollywood reveals that Shah Rukh will be playing dual roles in this Atlee directorial. SRK will be seen as an RAW officer father and son a Mumbai based 1998 gangster. Atlee is currently working on the film’s script with Karan Johar’s team in Mumbai. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral