It’s well known that Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan will be joining forces with Tamil director Atlee for a high budget commercial potboiler. Titled Sanki, this out-and-out mass action entertainer will be going on floors from mid 2021.
And the exciting buzz doing the rounds in Bollywood reveals that Shah Rukh will be playing dual roles in this Atlee directorial. SRK will be seen as an RAW officer father and son a Mumbai based 1998 gangster. Atlee is currently working on the film’s script with Karan Johar’s team in Mumbai. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?