In December last year, Dangal and Secret Superstar actress Zaira Wasim alleged via a selfie video that she was inappropriately touched by a man on a Delhi-Mumbai flight. Cops immediately took a middle-aged man, the alleged suspect, into custody.
Today, after nearly 8 months, the Sahar Police filed a charge sheet against the 42-year-old accused in the Dindoshi Court in Mumbai under the POCSO Act and Section 354. The accused reportedly told the court that he might have touched the actress unintentionally while asleep as he was too tired.
Articles that might interest you:
- The world of #NC19 on Chay’s birthday
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser