In December last year, Dangal and Secret Superstar actress Zaira Wasim alleged via a selfie video that she was inappropriately touched by a man on a Delhi-Mumbai flight. Cops immediately took a middle-aged man, the alleged suspect, into custody.
Today, after nearly 8 months, the Sahar Police filed a charge sheet against the 42-year-old accused in the Dindoshi Court in Mumbai under the POCSO Act and Section 354. The accused reportedly told the court that he might have touched the actress unintentionally while asleep as he was too tired.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA