In December last year, Dangal and Secret Superstar actress Zaira Wasim alleged via a selfie video that she was inappropriately touched by a man on a Delhi-Mumbai flight. Cops immediately took a middle-aged man, the alleged suspect, into custody.
Today, after nearly 8 months, the Sahar Police filed a charge sheet against the 42-year-old accused in the Dindoshi Court in Mumbai under the POCSO Act and Section 354. The accused reportedly told the court that he might have touched the actress unintentionally while asleep as he was too tired.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s Pathu Thala clears censor formalities
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food