Star hero Suriya’s next release will be Aakaasam Nee Haddhura (Soorarai Pottru in Tamil), a semi-biopic based on Air Deccan chief Gopinath. Now, even before the film hit the screens, Suriya is said to be in talks for yet another biopic.
The latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that director TJ Gnanavel of Kootathil Oruthan fame recently met Suriya and narrated a story. Apparently, the film is going to be a biopic and is based on real incidents happened to the Irular tribal community in Tamil Nadu. More details about the project are awaited.
On the other hand, Suriya will be joining hands with his Singam director Hari, Viswasam helmer Siva and acclaimed filmmaker Veteimaaran for his next three projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ birthday: All eyes on Radhe Shyam’s teaser
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand