Malayali girl and popular Kollywood actress Keerthy Suresh had first dubbed in her own voice in Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi and did an okay job as a first timer. She later wowed audiences with her perfection in dubbing in the critically acclaimed biopic on Savithri, Mahanati.
And now, Keerthy Suresh has again dubbed in Telugu for her role in the upcoming rural action entertainer, Pandem Kodi 2. In the film, Keerthy plays the role of a flamboyant and spirited village belle, and her dubbing has reportedly come out quite well. In fact, Keerthy said at the film’s theatrical trailer launch event that after Mahanati, Pandem Kodi 2 is one film she is waiting for quite eagerly.
Starring Vishal as the male lead, Pandem Kodi 2 is slated for release on October 18, as a Dasara festive treat.
- AR Murugadoss reveals key details about Vijay’s Sarkar
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi