In NTR’s Aravindha Sametha, star character artiste cum villain Jagapathi Babu stole the show with his menacing performance as a faction lord. Especially, Jagapathi Babu’s power-packed dialogue delivery in authentic Rayalaseema slang received applause from all quarters.
Now, after Aravindha Sametha, Jagapathi Babu has reportedly aced the Rayalaseema slang in Yatra, the upcoming biopic on former CM of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy. Apparently, Yatra’s makers are bowled over Jagapathi Babu’s performance and his dialogue delivery.
In Yatra, Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial cameo in which he plays YS Raja Reddy, father of YS Rajasekhara Reddy. Jagapathi Babu’s look from the film was unveiled recently and it received a unanimous positive response.
Mollywood stalwart Mammootty will be seen in YSR’s role in Yatra. The film is hitting screens on February 8. Mahi V Raghav is directing this prestigious biopic and Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy are jointly producing it under 70mm Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa