National award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is essaying the role of legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao’s wife Basavatarakam in the much-awaited biopic, NTR. Very soon, Vidya will be reprising former Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in a web-series.
The web-series based on Indira Gandhi’s life will be a screen adaptation of the book ‘Indira: India’s Most Powerful Prime Minister’ authored by Sagarika Ghose. Noted Bollywood filmmaker Ronnie Screwvala will produce the web-series. The director has not been finalized yet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?