National award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is essaying the role of legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao’s wife Basavatarakam in the much-awaited biopic, NTR. Very soon, Vidya will be reprising former Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in a web-series.
The web-series based on Indira Gandhi’s life will be a screen adaptation of the book ‘Indira: India’s Most Powerful Prime Minister’ authored by Sagarika Ghose. Noted Bollywood filmmaker Ronnie Screwvala will produce the web-series. The director has not been finalized yet.
- Yoga has completely changed my life : Amy Jackson
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film