National award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is essaying the role of legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao’s wife Basavatarakam in the much-awaited biopic, NTR. Very soon, Vidya will be reprising former Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in a web-series.
The web-series based on Indira Gandhi’s life will be a screen adaptation of the book ‘Indira: India’s Most Powerful Prime Minister’ authored by Sagarika Ghose. Noted Bollywood filmmaker Ronnie Screwvala will produce the web-series. The director has not been finalized yet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar