After several months long battle with cancer, popular Bollywood actress Sonali Bendre returned to face the camera on Saturday. Sonali shot for a brand campaign under noted ad filmmaker Shoojit Sarkar’s direction.
The Murari and Manmadhudu heroine took to Instagram and shared a BTS still and wrote, “I sort of feel an additional sense of purpose and meaning and I’m so grateful to be back in action.”
Sonali was diagnosed with cancer and she herself had revealed the news via an emotional Insta post last year. She underwent treatment at an advanced research institute in New York, USA.
View this post on Instagram
Being back on a set after a major sabbatical – one that has been testing in many ways on so many levels – is a surreal feeling. After all this, I sort of feel an additional sense of purpose and meaning and I'm so grateful to be back in action. I don’t think words would do justice to how beautiful it feels to be back at work…to face the camera again and portray the range of emotions required. Given that my emotions have been running high for the last couple of months, it feels good to give into the emotions that the job requires. It's just the kind of day that helps me #SwitchOnTheSunshine #OneDayAtATime❤
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan makes shocking comments about the film industry
- Hanu Raghavapudi completes a decade in Telugu cinema
- This famous Bollywood actress injures her leg while shooting
- Mahesh Mania: Pokiri creates a never-before record – Deets inside
- Sita Ramam’s latest worldwide collections are humongous
- Chay reveals who his favorite pan-India star is?