Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati attained nationwide popularity for his menacing Bhallaladev role in the Baahubali franchise. The young hero has now turned Bandev for his soon to be commenced trilingual, Haathi Mere Saathi.
Last night, on the eve of the New Year, Rana unveiled his look for Bandev’s role in Haathi Mere Saathi. Rana looked terrific in a mahout’s getup. The first look has raised the curiosity factor on the movie.
This Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual movie will be directed by national award-winning Tamil filmmaker Prabhu Solomon. The film’s Telugu version is said to have been titled Adavi Ramudu. The first schedule will kick-start soon in Thailand. Eros International’s Trinity Pictures will bankroll this trilingual film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Excited Mahesh fans set a new record with Sarkau Vaari Paata title
- Chiranjeevi hails Superstar Krishna as he extends birthday wishes
- Fresh buzz on Prabhas21 after star Bollywood heroine’s Insta story on Mahanati
- Young actress steals hearts with her gesture for migrants
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch