Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati attained nationwide popularity for his menacing Bhallaladev role in the Baahubali franchise. The young hero has now turned Bandev for his soon to be commenced trilingual, Haathi Mere Saathi.
Last night, on the eve of the New Year, Rana unveiled his look for Bandev’s role in Haathi Mere Saathi. Rana looked terrific in a mahout’s getup. The first look has raised the curiosity factor on the movie.
This Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual movie will be directed by national award-winning Tamil filmmaker Prabhu Solomon. The film’s Telugu version is said to have been titled Adavi Ramudu. The first schedule will kick-start soon in Thailand. Eros International’s Trinity Pictures will bankroll this trilingual film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishal’s Action getting a major release in Nizam
- Interview : Hansika- Tenali Rama Krishna will entertain you thoroughly
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident
- Star Hero escapes unhurt in a car accident