Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati attained nationwide popularity for his menacing Bhallaladev role in the Baahubali franchise. The young hero has now turned Bandev for his soon to be commenced trilingual, Haathi Mere Saathi.
Last night, on the eve of the New Year, Rana unveiled his look for Bandev’s role in Haathi Mere Saathi. Rana looked terrific in a mahout’s getup. The first look has raised the curiosity factor on the movie.
This Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual movie will be directed by national award-winning Tamil filmmaker Prabhu Solomon. The film’s Telugu version is said to have been titled Adavi Ramudu. The first schedule will kick-start soon in Thailand. Eros International’s Trinity Pictures will bankroll this trilingual film.
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas