A couple of weeks ago, Ram Charan said that he is ready to campaign for Janasena the next minute whenever his uncle Pawan Kalyan asks him to. And now, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej says that he is more than willing to campaign for Janasena.
Yesterday, Sai Dharam Tej was in Rajahmundry for a showroom inauguration. Interacting with the local media on this occasion, he said that he is ready to accept whatever responsibility his uncle Pawan Kalyan gives him in connection with the party.
Interestingly, a few days ago, during his bus tour in Uttarandhra, Pawan Kalyan said in a TV interview that he will not invite any of his family members to join his party. The Power Star went on to say that he will advise his family heroes to think several times before stepping into politics or supporting his party as politics need a lot of commitment.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections