Speaking at Kaappaan’s pre-release event in Chennai this evening, Tamil star Suriya has requested his fans to never install his banners and cutouts during the release of any of his movies in future. Suriya further urged his fans to continue making a positive difference through blood donation camps and other social service and charity activities.
Suriya’s latest request to fans against erecting his cutouts comes a couple of days after the tragic death of a 23-year-old Chennai techie named Subhasri. The young lady died after she was run over by a truck when she fell off her bike after being hit by a banner erected by an AIADMK politician. The incident kicked off huge protests across the state, and even the Madras High Court was serious on the Tamil Nadu government over the rampant banner culture in the state.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings