Veteran filmmaker MS Raju’s much-talked-about erotic thriller, Dirty Hari, released last week on the Friday Movies ATT app. Thanks to the steamy promos and the controversies surrounding the posters, the film managed to create a decent buzz prior to its release.
Dirty Hari surprised movie lovers and industrywallahs by receive largely positive response from critics and audiences. Even the film’s collections have been solid. Thanks to the much-needed success, MS Raju is being flooded with offers from several producers who are asking him to direct a project for them. MS Raju will be coming up with an official announcement regarding his next project soon.
In other news, after the grand success on Friday Movies ATT app, Dirty Hari is gearing up for release on Allu Aravind’s Aha OTT platform.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama’s short film getting a good response
- 7 small movies to clash this Friday
- Star heroes say no to the talented director
- Gang Leader girl to romance Ravi Teja?
- Double treat for Prabhas fans soon
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding reception called off?