Director Puri Jagannadh and actress Charmme have been good friends since a long time and they even turned business partners. They are clearly overjoyed with the grand success of their latest outing, iSmart Shankar.
Recently, Puri and Charmme even gifted each other brand new Range Rover Vogue and BMW 7 Series cars respectively. And on Tuesday, they both visited the Anjaneya Swamy Temple in Chakarimetla, Medak, and offered special prayers and even performed a homam together.
Puri and Charmme are currently busy with the post-production work for Akash Puri’s Romantic. Even the pre-production formalities for Vijay Deverakonda’s Fighter are underway simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Casting couch is common in every field, days Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Poll : Should star heroes and directors slash their remunerations post lockdown?
- Mind Block reprise: David Warner upsets Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Solo Brathuke So Better’s fun song ‘No Pelli’ has cameos by Varun Tej and Rana
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter and son-in-law’s cute video is full of love