After releasing in theaters on April 2 to largely positive reviews, Nagarjuna’s high budget action thriller, Wild Dog, had its OTT premiere on Netflix earlier this week. Movie lovers who missed watching the film in cinemas due to COVID scare are giving it a thumbs up upon its digital premiere.
Wild Dog released in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam versions. While the Telugu version has been trending atop since day one, the Tamil version is trending at number 5th spot in Netflix India trends.
And now, Wild Dog is trending prominently in countries with a huge subscription base like the USA, the UK, Malaysia, Bangladesh and Singapore. Debutant director Ashishor Solomon’s deft handling of such sensitive content and producers Niranjan Reddy and Anvesh Reddy’s lavish making are the major highlights of Wild Dog.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans