Legendary yesteryear diva Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor had made her acting debut this year with Dhadak, a film produced by her mentor Karan Johar. Now, all eyes are on Sridevi’s younger daughter Khushi Kapoor’s debut.
In the latest episode of Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia’s talk show, No Filter Neha, Karan Johar broke the news that he will be introducing Khushi Kapoor and Bollywood actor Javed Jaffrey’s son Mizaan in a film in 2019. Khushi is currently being groomed by trainers for her entry into Hindi Cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?