It’s well known that popular Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt will be seen as the menacing villain Adheera in KGF Chapter 2, the most eagerly awaited sequel in the successful gangster drama franchise. It looks like Sanjay had a great time working on KGF 2.
In a latest interview, Sanjay revealed that even though it was a little tough, he thoroughly enjoyed the experience while working on KGF 2. Sanjay also hinted that he is keen to sign more projects in the southern film industry. “Why should one restrict oneself to one language?,” Sanjay said, further adding that there’s a lot of good content coming from other regional languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar
- Anasuya signs Sampath Nandi’s next?