With no major Telugu releases, the Telugu film trade had witnessed the release of two Tamil biggies, Bigil (Whistle) and Kaithi (Khaidi), released on the same day, as Diwali festive treat. Both the dubbed movies have turned out to be successful at the box-office.
And on the 15th of November, two more Tamil biggies, Vijay Sethupathi-Raashi Khanna’s Sangha Tamizhan and Vishal-Tamannaah’s Action, will be releasing in the Telugu states along with their Tamil versions. While Sangha Tamizhan is being dubbed in Telugu as Vijay Sethupathi, Action retained the same title for the Telugu version as well.
Both Vijay Sethupathi and Action have been carrying a good buzz in Kollywood circles. We will have to wait for a couple of weeks to see if both the movies will turn out to be successful like Whistle and Khaidi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?