It looks like Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor is keen to associate with all the film industries his wife and yesteryear diva Sridevi was part of. He recently forayed into Kollywood with Ajith’s Nerkonda Paarvai. And now, Boney is all set to step into Tollywood.
As per the latest reports, Boney Kapoor will be joining hands with leading Tollywood producer Dil Raju to bankroll the Telugu remake of the National Award winning Bollywood hit, Badhaai Ho. The film will star Naga Chaitanya reprising Ayushmann Khurrana’s role. The script work is currently underway and an official announcement is awaited. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged
- Poll : Which among these films are you looking forward to watching?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-02-2020