Hero Ravi Teja scored a huge hit with Krack a few months back and he is now back in the game big time. He has lined up a solid list of movies which will be hitting screens later this year. He recently okayed an action entertainer narrated by a debut director named Sarath Mandava.
Apparently, just like how Krack was inspired by real incidents that took place in Ongole several years ago, the Ravi Teja-Sarath movie too is inspired by real incidents. As reported recently, the film will be high on action. Sudhakar Cherukuri, the producer of Virata Parvam, is going to bankroll this project. An official announcement is expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans