Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan earned immense accolades for his portrayal of Gemini Ganesan in the recent blockbuster, Mahanati. To cash in on his craze, product Venkatesh is releasing Dulquer’s 2017 Malayalam-Tamil thriller, Solo, in Telugu.
Solo has been rechristened as Athade in Telugu. The Telugu version’s audio album was released recently and the movie will be hitting the screens on June 22. Bollywood director Bejoy Nambiar directed Solo. The film stars Dhansika, Neha Sharma, Aarti Venkatesh and Shruti Hariharan as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Koratala takes interesting decision for Chiru’s film
- After Hindi and Tamil, Arjun Reddy to be remade in this language
- Bollywood calls Priya Varrier again
- Noted actor’s daughter to enter politics
- Chief guest confirmed for Maharshi’s 50 days event