Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan earned immense accolades for his portrayal of Gemini Ganesan in the recent blockbuster, Mahanati. To cash in on his craze, product Venkatesh is releasing Dulquer’s 2017 Malayalam-Tamil thriller, Solo, in Telugu.
Solo has been rechristened as Athade in Telugu. The Telugu version’s audio album was released recently and the movie will be hitting the screens on June 22. Bollywood director Bejoy Nambiar directed Solo. The film stars Dhansika, Neha Sharma, Aarti Venkatesh and Shruti Hariharan as the female leads.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer