Recently Superstar Mahesh Babu had launched his world-class multiplex AMB Cinemas, in association with the popular multiplex chain, Asian Cinemas. Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, stylish star Allu Arjun is planning to step into the multiplex business.
Allu Arjun is reportedly in talks with Sunil Narang of Asian Cinemas to convert the dismantled iconic Satyam Theater in Ameerpet, Hyderabad into a multiplex. However, a deal is yet to be finalized. Already, Allu Arjun has successfully ventured into food and hospitality business by claiming a stake in Hylife Brewing Company pub, Cannoli Cafe bakery and the B-Dubs sports bar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Rajini’s Darbar in dubbing mode
- Ileana opens up about her life post-break-up
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on her new film
- Good pre-release business for Tenali Rama Krishna
- Tabu takes a break from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo shoot