Recently Superstar Mahesh Babu had launched his world-class multiplex AMB Cinemas, in association with the popular multiplex chain, Asian Cinemas. Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, stylish star Allu Arjun is planning to step into the multiplex business.
Allu Arjun is reportedly in talks with Sunil Narang of Asian Cinemas to convert the dismantled iconic Satyam Theater in Ameerpet, Hyderabad into a multiplex. However, a deal is yet to be finalized. Already, Allu Arjun has successfully ventured into food and hospitality business by claiming a stake in Hylife Brewing Company pub, Cannoli Cafe bakery and the B-Dubs sports bar.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is where RRR’s shoot will start post lockdown
- Juicy info about Balayya’s special song to be released soon
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million