Recently Superstar Mahesh Babu had launched his world-class multiplex AMB Cinemas, in association with the popular multiplex chain, Asian Cinemas. Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, stylish star Allu Arjun is planning to step into the multiplex business.
Allu Arjun is reportedly in talks with Sunil Narang of Asian Cinemas to convert the dismantled iconic Satyam Theater in Ameerpet, Hyderabad into a multiplex. However, a deal is yet to be finalized. Already, Allu Arjun has successfully ventured into food and hospitality business by claiming a stake in Hylife Brewing Company pub, Cannoli Cafe bakery and the B-Dubs sports bar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?
- Whopping remuneration for Kiara Advani for NTR-Koratala Siva film?