Recently Superstar Mahesh Babu had launched his world-class multiplex AMB Cinemas, in association with the popular multiplex chain, Asian Cinemas. Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, stylish star Allu Arjun is planning to step into the multiplex business.
Allu Arjun is reportedly in talks with Sunil Narang of Asian Cinemas to convert the dismantled iconic Satyam Theater in Ameerpet, Hyderabad into a multiplex. However, a deal is yet to be finalized. Already, Allu Arjun has successfully ventured into food and hospitality business by claiming a stake in Hylife Brewing Company pub, Cannoli Cafe bakery and the B-Dubs sports bar.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Star Tamil hero turns singer once again
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat