Surprising fans and industrywallahs, director Anil Ravipudi convinced Mahesh Babu to act in his fifth film and the result is the upcoming Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru. Meanwhile, there have been several speculations about Anil’s next project.
According to the latest grapevine in film circles, Anil Ravipudi will be working with hero Ram in his next film. Apparently, Anil narrated a script to Ram recently and the iSmart Shankar hero was mighty impressed with it. If things fall in place as expected, the Ram-Anil Ravipudi film will go on floors in summer next year.
It’s worth mentioning that both Ram and Anil Ravipudi were supposed to work with each other on Raja The Great a couple of years ago. However, after a formal announcement, the project was scraped and Ravi Teja stepped into Ram’s shoes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Young beauty enters the house
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB