Surprising fans and industrywallahs, director Anil Ravipudi convinced Mahesh Babu to act in his fifth film and the result is the upcoming Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru. Meanwhile, there have been several speculations about Anil’s next project.
According to the latest grapevine in film circles, Anil Ravipudi will be working with hero Ram in his next film. Apparently, Anil narrated a script to Ram recently and the iSmart Shankar hero was mighty impressed with it. If things fall in place as expected, the Ram-Anil Ravipudi film will go on floors in summer next year.
It’s worth mentioning that both Ram and Anil Ravipudi were supposed to work with each other on Raja The Great a couple of years ago. However, after a formal announcement, the project was scraped and Ravi Teja stepped into Ram’s shoes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood