Director Trivikram’s crazy new film with his Athadu and Khaleja hero Mahesh Babu had its formal announcement last week. The project will be going on floors once Tollywood returns to normalcy in a few months. This highly-anticipated film will be hitting screens in summer next year.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, after Mahesh, Trivikram is planning to direct none other than hero Venkatesh’s landmark 75th film. The Venkatesh-Trivikram film has been in talks for the last couple of years, but it finally seems to have materialized at the right time. However, fans will have to wait until this year end for more updates on this special project.
In the initial days of his career as a story and dialogue writer, Trivikram had worked with Venky on movies such as Nuvvu Naaku Nachav, Vasu and Malliswari.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram