Anand Devarakonda’s debut film, Dorasani was a big flop at the box office. But that did not stop the young hero from signing films.
He has already signed two films and one is already on the floors now. In this film, Anand plays a Guntur lad who is confused about his love life and career.
The film is being directed by debutant Vinod Anantoju and has Varsha Bollamma as the female lead. The film will release next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda