Director Sukumar seems to be following an interesting pattern in promoting his upcoming home production, Darshakudu. The director first got his Nannaku Prematho actor NTR to unveil Darshakudu’s teaser.
Recently, Sukumar invited his Rangasthalam’s star Ram Charan to release Darshakudu’s audio album. And now, Sukumar revealed that he will invite his good friend and ‘Aarya’ hero Allu Arjun to grace Darshakudu’s pre-release event on July 29.
Darshakudu stars Sukumar’s nephew Ashok Bandreddi and Telugu girls Eesha Rebba and Pujita Ponnada. Debutant Jakka Hari Prasad has written and directed the movie, while BNCSP Vijaya Kumar, Thomas Reddy Aduri and Ravi Chandra Satti produced it.
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February