Director Sukumar seems to be following an interesting pattern in promoting his upcoming home production, Darshakudu. The director first got his Nannaku Prematho actor NTR to unveil Darshakudu’s teaser.
Recently, Sukumar invited his Rangasthalam’s star Ram Charan to release Darshakudu’s audio album. And now, Sukumar revealed that he will invite his good friend and ‘Aarya’ hero Allu Arjun to grace Darshakudu’s pre-release event on July 29.
Darshakudu stars Sukumar’s nephew Ashok Bandreddi and Telugu girls Eesha Rebba and Pujita Ponnada. Debutant Jakka Hari Prasad has written and directed the movie, while BNCSP Vijaya Kumar, Thomas Reddy Aduri and Ravi Chandra Satti produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day