Director Sukumar seems to be following an interesting pattern in promoting his upcoming home production, Darshakudu. The director first got his Nannaku Prematho actor NTR to unveil Darshakudu’s teaser.
Recently, Sukumar invited his Rangasthalam’s star Ram Charan to release Darshakudu’s audio album. And now, Sukumar revealed that he will invite his good friend and ‘Aarya’ hero Allu Arjun to grace Darshakudu’s pre-release event on July 29.
Darshakudu stars Sukumar’s nephew Ashok Bandreddi and Telugu girls Eesha Rebba and Pujita Ponnada. Debutant Jakka Hari Prasad has written and directed the movie, while BNCSP Vijaya Kumar, Thomas Reddy Aduri and Ravi Chandra Satti produced it.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood