Much to the joy of his ardent fans, Pawan Kalyan is making his acting comeback with two movies back-to-back. While Pink’s Telugu remake is underway already, the Powerstar’s film with director Krish will be launched this month end.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Pawan is said to be in talks with his Badri and Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu director Puri Jagannadh. The Pawan-Puri combo has a special fanbase amongst the Telugu movie lovers, and there’s no exaggeration in saying that all eyes will be on this project if it materializes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which among these films are you looking forward to watching?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-02-2020
- World Famous Lover’s first weekend Nizam share: Disappoints big-time
- Sukumar picks up a special team for Allu Arjun
- Hero Srikanth’s father passes away
- Ravi Teja to have three releases this year