Much to the joy of his ardent fans, Pawan Kalyan is making his acting comeback with two movies back-to-back. While Pink’s Telugu remake is underway already, the Powerstar’s film with director Krish will be launched this month end.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Pawan is said to be in talks with his Badri and Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu director Puri Jagannadh. The Pawan-Puri combo has a special fanbase amongst the Telugu movie lovers, and there’s no exaggeration in saying that all eyes will be on this project if it materializes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed