Much to the joy of his ardent fans, Pawan Kalyan is making his acting comeback with two movies back-to-back. While Pink’s Telugu remake is underway already, the Powerstar’s film with director Krish will be launched this month end.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Pawan is said to be in talks with his Badri and Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu director Puri Jagannadh. The Pawan-Puri combo has a special fanbase amongst the Telugu movie lovers, and there’s no exaggeration in saying that all eyes will be on this project if it materializes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title of Sudheer Babu, Krithi Shetty’s next to be out tomorrow
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans
- First look of Vijay-Anand Deverakonda film tomorrow
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin’s film to kick-start from this month
- It’s a wrap up for Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi’s next
- Mirchi actress to become a proud mother soon