Much to the joy of his ardent fans, Pawan Kalyan is making his acting comeback with two movies back-to-back. While Pink’s Telugu remake is underway already, the Powerstar’s film with director Krish will be launched this month end.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Pawan is said to be in talks with his Badri and Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu director Puri Jagannadh. The Pawan-Puri combo has a special fanbase amongst the Telugu movie lovers, and there’s no exaggeration in saying that all eyes will be on this project if it materializes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Alia will join RRR’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo continues to create records
- Will RRR postpone due to lockdown? Producer clarifies
- Telugu beauty’s sizzling song in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- PM Modi tweets in Telugu, Thanks Chiru, Nag & Tejs