KGF director Prashanth Neel has been the talk to the Tollywood town for the last couple of years. He has been regularly holding talks with top stars like Prabhas, NTR and Mahesh Babu since last year. Already, the official announcement on Prashanth’s next with Prabhas, Salaar, was out around a week ago. The star director will also be joining forces with NTR next year.
Now, the latest buzz is that Prashanth has been in talks with yet another Tollywood top hero, Ram Charan, for a crazy project. Apparently, Prashanth recently met Charan and his dad Chiranjeevi and even narrated a powerful storyline.
Apparently, the Mega father-son duo had liked Prashanth’s idea and the project may materialize in the near future. However, an official announcement, if things fall into place as expected, will only be out in the second half of 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now