KGF director Prashanth Neel has been the talk to the Tollywood town for the last couple of years. He has been regularly holding talks with top stars like Prabhas, NTR and Mahesh Babu since last year. Already, the official announcement on Prashanth’s next with Prabhas, Salaar, was out around a week ago. The star director will also be joining forces with NTR next year.
Now, the latest buzz is that Prashanth has been in talks with yet another Tollywood top hero, Ram Charan, for a crazy project. Apparently, Prashanth recently met Charan and his dad Chiranjeevi and even narrated a powerful storyline.
Apparently, the Mega father-son duo had liked Prashanth’s idea and the project may materialize in the near future. However, an official announcement, if things fall into place as expected, will only be out in the second half of 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date
- RRR to have an international music score by Keeravani
- Puri Jagan’s Liger to be out during this time in 2021
- Singer Sunitha reveals why she never tried acting in films