Sandalwood music composer Ravi Basrur, who rose to fame with the KGF franchise, is currently composing for Prabhas’ Salaar. Now, the talented composer is all set to score music for Prabhas’ good friend and popular Tollywood hero Gopichand.
Gopichand’s new film under noted Kannada director A Harsha’s direction was launched earlier today with a formal puja ceremony. Ravi Basrur has been signed on to render the tunes for this high-octane action entertainer. The film, which marks Gopichand’s 31st project, is being produced by KK Radhamohan under Sri Sathya Sai Arts banner.
The regular shooting of this as-yet-untitled film will commence from this month. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- OG title registered for Pawan Kalyan
- No postponement for King Khan’s Jawan?
- Athulya Ravi – Emotions worked out pretty well in Meter
- Double treat for Bollywood star hero fans this March 30
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas starrer Jaya Janaki Nayaka creates a world record
- Orange Special Shows: Outstanding collections in three days
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food