Sandalwood music composer Ravi Basrur, who rose to fame with the KGF franchise, is currently composing for Prabhas’ Salaar. Now, the talented composer is all set to score music for Prabhas’ good friend and popular Tollywood hero Gopichand.
Gopichand’s new film under noted Kannada director A Harsha’s direction was launched earlier today with a formal puja ceremony. Ravi Basrur has been signed on to render the tunes for this high-octane action entertainer. The film, which marks Gopichand’s 31st project, is being produced by KK Radhamohan under Sri Sathya Sai Arts banner.
The regular shooting of this as-yet-untitled film will commence from this month. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Self-made stars Ravi Teja & Nani in a single frame
- Vijay Deverakonda and Samantha’s Kushi locks its release date
- Das Ka Dhamki’s mass rampage in Nizam circuit
- Here are the worldwide day-one collections of Das Ka Dhamki
- Strong buzz: Premam director’s next is a straight Tamil film
- Second project of Lahari Films and Chai Bisket Films titled Mem Famous!
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food