Around 10 days ago, leading Tollywood star Prabhas accepted his uncle Rebel Star Krishnam Raju’s challenge and took part in the Green India Challenge plantation drive. The Baahubali actor planted a few saplings at his residence and further nominated his close friends Rana Daggubati, Ram Charan and his Saaho actress Shraddha Kapoor.
Even as the above three stars are yet to respond to Prabhas’ challenge, several Tollywood celebrities have been coming forward to take part in the massive Haritha Haaram mission. Young stars like Kartikeya, Vishwak Sen, HIT director Sailesh Kolanu, popular anchor Udayabhanu, Comedian Madhunandan and several others have been part of this noble cause so far. Green India Challenge is an initiative by Telangana Rajya Sabha MP Santhosh Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil actress calls Bigg Boss a shitty show
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Young Tollywood hero resumes Thala Ajith’s Valimai
- Anushka to enter Bigg Boss house?
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies