Not so long ago, the makers of Allu Arjun’s Pushpa announced that the film will be made in two parts. Now, there is a similar speculation surrounding Prabhas’s Salaar.
As per reports, Salaar will be made in two parts. The makers opine that the story has the span to be made in two parts. They are acting accordingly.
Salaar is one of the most-anticipated films and being a duology will only bring more buzz and anticipation to the project, as a whole. The final call on the duology proposal is yet to be taken.
Prabhas is set to resume shooting for Salaar early next month. The film stars Shruti Hassan in the female lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal