Last week, reports of hero Ram Charan and his wife Upasana throwing a party for their friends after the housewarming ceremony of their new bungalow in Mumbai made headlines. Now, the latest buzz reveals that star Tollywood actress Samantha too is in plans to buy a flat in Mumbai.
The buzz further has it that, of late, Samantha is being approached by several Bollywood filmmakers with exciting offers. Her popularity witnessed a huge spike following the grand success of The Family Man 2. Samantha’s bold and menacing avatar in this Amazon Prime series has left the Hindi filmmakers impressed.
On the other hand, Samantha’s upcoming mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam, is being made as a pan-India film and the film’s Hindi version will have a huge release across North India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K