Last week, reports of hero Ram Charan and his wife Upasana throwing a party for their friends after the housewarming ceremony of their new bungalow in Mumbai made headlines. Now, the latest buzz reveals that star Tollywood actress Samantha too is in plans to buy a flat in Mumbai.
The buzz further has it that, of late, Samantha is being approached by several Bollywood filmmakers with exciting offers. Her popularity witnessed a huge spike following the grand success of The Family Man 2. Samantha’s bold and menacing avatar in this Amazon Prime series has left the Hindi filmmakers impressed.
On the other hand, Samantha’s upcoming mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam, is being made as a pan-India film and the film’s Hindi version will have a huge release across North India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling
- Buzz: This recent Hindi film to be remade in Telugu and Tamil
- Interesting fact: Sita Ramam actress Mrunal Thakur acted in this famous TV serial
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya – Every Indian can relate to Laal Singh Chaddha