The Hindi film industry has woken up to the reports of star hero Ranbir Kapoor testing positive for COVID-19. Ranbir’s uncle Randhir Kapoor told the media that Ranbir is unwell and that he was not sure if it is COVID-19 yet. However, within a few hours on Tuesday morning, reports of Ranbir testing positive for the virus started making a splash on social media.
And Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the star Bollywood filmmaker who launched Ranbir with Saawariyaa over a decade ago, too, has tested positive for COVID-19. Apparently, Sanjay’s reports came in while he was on Gangubai Kathiawadi set. The shooting was stalled immediately and all the unit members have undergone a COVID test.
Incidentally, Ranbir’s girlfriend and star actress Alia Bhatt has been spending a lot of time with both Ranbir and Bhansali’s (for Gangubai Kathiawadi) for the last few weeks. Reports of Alia’s COVID-19 status are yet to be made official. Alia is scheduled to fly to Hyderabad to resume shooting for RRR alongside Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What’s your take on Khiladi tesser?
- Vakeel Saab’s first weekend collections in Nizam are solid
- Latest – Special update on NTR30 tonight
- Happening star chilling in the US
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi teaser surprises with a twist
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look