The Hindi film industry has woken up to the reports of star hero Ranbir Kapoor testing positive for COVID-19. Ranbir’s uncle Randhir Kapoor told the media that Ranbir is unwell and that he was not sure if it is COVID-19 yet. However, within a few hours on Tuesday morning, reports of Ranbir testing positive for the virus started making a splash on social media.
And Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the star Bollywood filmmaker who launched Ranbir with Saawariyaa over a decade ago, too, has tested positive for COVID-19. Apparently, Sanjay’s reports came in while he was on Gangubai Kathiawadi set. The shooting was stalled immediately and all the unit members have undergone a COVID test.
Incidentally, Ranbir’s girlfriend and star actress Alia Bhatt has been spending a lot of time with both Ranbir and Bhansali’s (for Gangubai Kathiawadi) for the last few weeks. Reports of Alia’s COVID-19 status are yet to be made official. Alia is scheduled to fly to Hyderabad to resume shooting for RRR alongside Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive – Doctor grosses 60 crores worldwide
- Samantha back to posting her fitness videos
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s latest collections
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of this week’s nominations
- Allu Arjun to grace MEB’s grand success celebrations
- Vishwak Sen- Gaami’s announcement video is quite inter