It is a known fact that star heroine, Samantha filed a defamation case against a few TV and Youtube channels a few days back.
Now, the latest update is that Tamannah will also file a case against a TV channel soon. By now, we all know that Tamannah was dropped from the show Master Chef a few days back. Anasuya was brought in her place.
This has not gone well with Tamannah who is now ready to sue the channel. Her lawyer has issued a press note saying “Due to the non-payment of dues on Master Chef Telugu and unprofessional conduct by the production house Innovative Film Academy, Tamannaah Bhatia is being forced to take legal action.”
The statement further read ” Despite the continuous non-payment and unprofessional approach, she canceled other commitments and was determined to complete the entire project. However, since the production house has overnight stopped communication with her, she is now forced to consider filing a legal suit against them.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Prestigious teaser of Bimbisara to be out on this date
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next