Back-to-back tragedies have struck senior actress Kavitha’s family within a month. Days after losing her son Sai Roop to COVID-19, the actress has lost her husband Dasaratha Raj earlier today (June 30) who had been suffering from COVID-19 related complications for the last few weeks.
According to the latest media reports, Dasaratha Raj was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Chennai where he breathed his last. Earlier this month, Kavitha’s son Sai, who was under isolation after testing positive for COVID-19, was later admitted to a private hospital after his health started deteriorating. However, doctors couldn’t save the young man’s life.
123telugu.com extends its deepest condolences to Kavitha and her family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine
- Star hero brushing up Telangana accent for his next