Disney India is pulling off an interesting casting coup for its upcoming biggie, The Lion King. Already, Disney India has roped in Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and his son Aryan Khan to dub for Mufasa and Simba characters respectively for The Lion King’s Hindi version.
On the other hand, Mollywood star Mohanlal and his son Pranav Mohanlal have been signed on to lend they voices for Mufasa and Simba characters respectively for the film’s Malayalam version. Needless to say, there has been a decent amount of curiosity about the star father-son actor from Tollywood who will be dubbing for Mufasa and Simba.
Although an official announcement is yet to be made, the buzz is that either senior hero Megastar Chiranjeevi and his son Ram Charan or Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya will be roped in to dub for The Lion King’s Telugu version. Well, all the suspense will come to an end in a few days.
The Lion King is directed by Jon Favreau. The film is slated for release on July 19 in Telugu and Tamil, apart from Hindi and English.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya