Rashmi Gautam, one of the most popular Telugu TV hosts, has tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. The actress herself made the news official. She is currently under home isolation and following doctor’s medical advice.
Rashmi has been promoting her upcoming film, Bomma Blockbuster. After testing positive for the deadly virus, Rashmi has cancelled all her shoots until October 28. It’s been recently reported that Rashmi’s good friend and her Jabardast co-star Sudigali Sudheer also tested positive for COVID-19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two projects awaiting Balayya’s nod?
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?