Rashmi Gautam, one of the most popular Telugu TV hosts, has tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. The actress herself made the news official. She is currently under home isolation and following doctor’s medical advice.
Rashmi has been promoting her upcoming film, Bomma Blockbuster. After testing positive for the deadly virus, Rashmi has cancelled all her shoots until October 28. It’s been recently reported that Rashmi’s good friend and her Jabardast co-star Sudigali Sudheer also tested positive for COVID-19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next