Recently, PETA slammed leading Tamil star Suriya for his double standards on Jallikattu after the actor criticised PETA’s efforts to move the Supreme Court invoke ban on Jallikattu. However, Suriya in turn slapped a legal notice to PETA demanding an unconventional apology.
Now, it’s leading actress Trisha’s turn to face the PETA brunt. PETA’s spokesperson V Manilal has criticised Trisha for supporting Jallikattu, which contradicts her love for dogs and pet animals.
Manilal also clarified that Trisha was never a brand ambassador for PETA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Donald Trump tweets Baahubali meme
- Poll : Which of these characters created by Sukumar is your favorite?
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer