Recently, PETA slammed leading Tamil star Suriya for his double standards on Jallikattu after the actor criticised PETA’s efforts to move the Supreme Court invoke ban on Jallikattu. However, Suriya in turn slapped a legal notice to PETA demanding an unconventional apology.
Now, it’s leading actress Trisha’s turn to face the PETA brunt. PETA’s spokesperson V Manilal has criticised Trisha for supporting Jallikattu, which contradicts her love for dogs and pet animals.
Manilal also clarified that Trisha was never a brand ambassador for PETA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Adivi Sesh appoints a special trainer
- Prakash Raj lands in legal trouble