Released in August 2017, the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film is being remade in Tamil and Bollywood. While Vikram’s son Dhruv plays the main lead in the Tamil version, Shahid Kapoor reprises Vijay Deverakonda’s role in the Hindi version.
And now, the latest reports reveal that Arjun Reddy will soon be remade in Malayalam. However, details about the remake’s cast and crew are yet to be revealed. On the other hand, Arjun Reddy’s Kannada remake was announced earlier this year and the film’s pre-production work is underway at the moment.
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next