Released in August 2017, the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film is being remade in Tamil and Bollywood. While Vikram’s son Dhruv plays the main lead in the Tamil version, Shahid Kapoor reprises Vijay Deverakonda’s role in the Hindi version.
And now, the latest reports reveal that Arjun Reddy will soon be remade in Malayalam. However, details about the remake’s cast and crew are yet to be revealed. On the other hand, Arjun Reddy’s Kannada remake was announced earlier this year and the film’s pre-production work is underway at the moment.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage