Just when everyone thought her career was over, star heroine Trisha bounced back with a couple of big budget movies and is back in the limeLight like never before. After Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan 2, Trisha will be next seen in Vijay’s highly-anticipated gangster drama, Leo.
Now, if the latest buzz in the Tamil film circles is anything to go by, Trisha is the front-runner to play the female lead opposite Ajith Kumar in his soon-to-commence 62nd film, VidaaMuyarchi. Even though Trisha is yet to sign on the dotted line, she is almost certain to romance her Mankaatha and Yennai Arindhaal hero in VidaaMuyarchi. Incidentally, the film also marks Trisha’s second collaboration with director Magizh Thirumeni 10 years after their 2014 film, Maeghamann.
Vidaa Muyarchi’s regular shoot will kick-start in June, and the entire production will be wrapped up by October. Anirudh Ravichander will be composing the music, while Lyca Productions is bankrolling this mega project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this when Akhil’s Agent will arrive on OTT?
- Allu Arjun asks his fans to do a small favour
- Latest: DJ Tillu’s sequel Tillu Square seals its release date
- Naga Vamsi to produce Balakrishna’s next?
- USA box office: How much did Adipurush make from early sales?
- Crazy update on Tillu Square on the way
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food