Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi had a sensational start with an all-time second highest gross of $1,521,438 from North America premieres. However, the film witnessed a steep decline in collections due to disappointing word of mouth.
As per the latest updates, Agnyaathavaasi has grossed $26,934 until 2 pm on Saturday, taking its latest total to $1,836,095. At this pace, the film is expected to breach the $2 million milestone either by Sunday or Monday. However, the film needs to pull off a miracle to reach the break even figure from now on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film