Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi released during the Sankranthi festive season earlier this year. However, the film bombed at the box-office and ended up as the biggest disaster in Pawan’s career.
But now, Agnyaathavaasi is having a record setting run on YouTube. The film has been dubbed in Hindi as Yevadu 3 by leading digital distribution house, Goldmines Telefilms. The Hindi version was published on YouTube on October 20.
Within 24 hours, Yevadu 3 clocked a staggering 9.4 million views, setting a new record for any South Indian film dubbed in Hindi. Until recently, the record was set by Ajith’s Vivegam’s Hindi version. So far, Yevadu 3 has clocked nearly 18 million views.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states