Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, released on January 10 to mixed reviews. The film’s box-office collections in almost all the areas have been dismal considering the high selling prices.
On its 8th day, in Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 10.60 lakhs, ending up with a share of Rs 3.19 crore in 8 days. And in Guntur, the film collected Rs 5.62 lakh share on day 8, taking the 8-day total to Rs 5.06 crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Looks and performance are God-given: Chiru wishes Mahesh
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster out with Thaman’s blazing BGM
- Namrata’s birthday wish for Mahesh is full of love
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him
- Praveen Sattaru etches a deadly role for Nagarjuna