Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, released on January 10 to mixed reviews. The film’s box-office collections in almost all the areas have been dismal considering the high selling prices.
On its 8th day, in Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 10.60 lakhs, ending up with a share of Rs 3.19 crore in 8 days. And in Guntur, the film collected Rs 5.62 lakh share on day 8, taking the 8-day total to Rs 5.06 crore
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors