Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, released on January 10 to mixed reviews. The film’s box-office collections in almost all the areas have been dismal considering the high selling prices.
On its 8th day, in Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 10.60 lakhs, ending up with a share of Rs 3.19 crore in 8 days. And in Guntur, the film collected Rs 5.62 lakh share on day 8, taking the 8-day total to Rs 5.06 crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy speculations on Balayya-Boyapati film’s budget
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions