Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi has collected a total share of 4.24 crores in the Uttarandhra region after the first four days of its release. The film is expected to rake in some more money at the box office because of the holiday season.
The cameo of Venkatesh has already been added in the theaters and we need to see how much difference does it make to the collections.
Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emanuel play female leads in this film which has been produced by Haarika and Haasine Creations.
Anirudh made his Telugu debut as the music director for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha