Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s much-talked-about silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, opened to mixed reviews on January 10. Distributors from almost all the areas in the twin Telugu states and overseas are on tenterhooks due to the film’s disappointing box-office collections.
On its 9th day, in Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 3.22 lakhs, taking its 9-day share to Rs 3.22 crore. The film was sold for Rs 7.10 crore to the Krishna distributor and it would end up as a major loss making venture in the region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film