Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s much-talked-about silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, opened to mixed reviews on January 10. Distributors from almost all the areas in the twin Telugu states and overseas are on tenterhooks due to the film’s disappointing box-office collections.
On its 9th day, in Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 3.22 lakhs, taking its 9-day share to Rs 3.22 crore. The film was sold for Rs 7.10 crore to the Krishna distributor and it would end up as a major loss making venture in the region.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections