Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s much-talked-about silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, opened to mixed reviews on January 10. Distributors from almost all the areas in the twin Telugu states and overseas are on tenterhooks due to the film’s disappointing box-office collections.
On its 9th day, in Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 3.22 lakhs, taking its 9-day share to Rs 3.22 crore. The film was sold for Rs 7.10 crore to the Krishna distributor and it would end up as a major loss making venture in the region.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?