Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s much-talked-about silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, opened to mixed reviews on January 10. Distributors from almost all the areas in the twin Telugu states and overseas are on tenterhooks due to the film’s disappointing box-office collections.
On its 9th day, in Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 3.22 lakhs, taking its 9-day share to Rs 3.22 crore. The film was sold for Rs 7.10 crore to the Krishna distributor and it would end up as a major loss making venture in the region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood
- Star director confirmed for Super Star’s next?
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy