Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s much-talked-about silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, opened to mixed reviews on January 10. Distributors from almost all the areas in the twin Telugu states and overseas are on tenterhooks due to the film’s disappointing box-office collections.
On its 9th day, in Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 3.22 lakhs, taking its 9-day share to Rs 3.22 crore. The film was sold for Rs 7.10 crore to the Krishna distributor and it would end up as a major loss making venture in the region.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu