Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s most eagerly awaited silver jubilee film, Agnyathavasi, has wrapped up its Varanasi schedule recently. The team is busy with the post-production formalities at the moment. Agnyathavasi will hit the theaters worldwide on January 10 as a Sankranthi treat.
And here comes an exciting update. Agnyathavasi will be premiered in as many 209 Cinemark locations in the US. This will be the biggest ever release for any Indian film till date. The previous highest was for Baahubali 2 (126 locations). Needless to say that Agnyathavasi will recreate the US box-office history with this kind of release.
Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the film’s leading ladies. Trivikram is helming this landmark movie and S Radhakrishna is producing it. Talented Tamil composer Anirudh Ravichander is debuting in Tollywood with this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Master to get a direct release on Amazon Prime? Here’s the clarity
- Kannada superstar’s fitness shocks many
- Poll : What’s your take on Sushanth Singh’s death?
- Absolutely horrifying: Mahesh Babu on Beirut explosion
- Legendary singer, SP Balasubramanyam turns Corona positive
- Lockdown Review : Oh My Kadavule – Tamil film on Zee 5