Normally, stars and technicians visit several cities and interact with fans before and after a film’s release. This creates a certain hype and expectations for the movie. But such kind of promotions are unheard of for a film during its OTT release.
But Aha, the exclusive Telugu OTT platform, has kick-started a new trend in promotions for OTT releases starting with the recently released zombie thriller, Zombie Reddy. In a never before feat, the film’s core cast and crew members recently interacted with movie lovers at a mall in Vizag. The promotions will head to several other cities in the twin Telugu states ahead of Zombie Reddy’s OTT release on March 26.
— Zombie Sajja (@tejasajja123) March 22, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours