With nearly 550 crores at stake, Rajnikanth and Shankar’s much-awaited sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, has finally hit theatres worldwide this morning. The initial response from fans and movie lovers has been overwhelming, and the film is expected to shutter several day one box-office records.
Meanwhile, in a crucial move, the Madras High Court yesterday passed an order in which it directed 37 ISPs to block nearly 12,564 piracy websites, including the notorious TamilRockers and its mirror sites. Lyca Productions officials recently moved the Madras High Court, seeking an injunction against an exhaustive list of piracy sites.
Those who have seen 2.0 are in awe of the spectacular VFX and the new technology in sound. They are of the opinion that the true magic of 2.0 can be thoroughly experienced only in a movie theater.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Teaser for Samantha’s Oh Baby gets a release date
- Kabir Singh’s first single ‘Bekhayali’ tugs heartstrings
- Anushka’s hero trolled; replies with strong statement