It’s been already reported that Tamil stars Vishal and Arya have joined forces for a Tamil-Telugu bilingual film. Already, Gaddhalakonda Ganesh fame Mrinalini Ravi has been roped in as one of the female leads in the film.
Now, the latest news is that young beauty Aishwarya Rajesh is under consideration for another female lead role in the movie. NOTA fame Anand Shankar is directing the film. Thaman is the music composer for this as-yet-untitled film and Vinod is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?
- Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan to groove to star choreographer’s steps in Goa
- Popular hero in Manchu Manoj’s comeback film?