It’s been already reported that Tamil stars Vishal and Arya have joined forces for a Tamil-Telugu bilingual film. Already, Gaddhalakonda Ganesh fame Mrinalini Ravi has been roped in as one of the female leads in the film.
Now, the latest news is that young beauty Aishwarya Rajesh is under consideration for another female lead role in the movie. NOTA fame Anand Shankar is directing the film. Thaman is the music composer for this as-yet-untitled film and Vinod is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditya music snap music rights of Ram’s next for a bomb
- Buzz: Sarkaru Vaari Paata to stream on this OTT platform
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut
- Viral – Allu Arha preps for the shoot of Shakunthalam
- Official: Pushpa confirmed for this festive release