Even as buzz began doing the rounds that the “it” couple of Tollywood, Samantha and Naga Chaitanya will star together once again in RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s next touted to be a cop drama, we have learnt from reliable sources that the project may not happen.
Apparently, the elaborate talks didn’t work out and the director and actor decided to move on to other projects with the possibility of a further collaboration on a different script.
It is learnt that Ajay has now begun pursuing a female centric film that will be an emotional drama, where he’s planning to cast lesser known faces.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film