Even as buzz began doing the rounds that the “it” couple of Tollywood, Samantha and Naga Chaitanya will star together once again in RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s next touted to be a cop drama, we have learnt from reliable sources that the project may not happen.
Apparently, the elaborate talks didn’t work out and the director and actor decided to move on to other projects with the possibility of a further collaboration on a different script.
It is learnt that Ajay has now begun pursuing a female centric film that will be an emotional drama, where he’s planning to cast lesser known faces.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to release her new song ‘Edge’
- Veteran writer Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao’s wife passes away
- Ajith and Vijay to share screen space in a crazy sequel?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake: Whopping paycheck for Bollywood star?
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada