Leading Bollywood star Ajay Devgn has reportedly purchased the rights to remake the hit Telugu crime comedy, Brochevarevarura. The film, starring Sree Vishnu, Sathyadev and Nivetha Pethuraj in lead roles, was directed by Vivek Athreya and it released in 2019.
Apparently, Ajay Devgn has roped in veteran Bollywood star Dharmendra’s relatives Abhay Deol and Karan Deol to play the main leads in Brochevarevarura’s Hindi remake. The script is being written at the moment and Ajay, who is currently working on May Day in Hyderabad, will finalize the director who will helm the remake next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?