Leading Bollywood star Ajay Devgn has reportedly purchased the rights to remake the hit Telugu crime comedy, Brochevarevarura. The film, starring Sree Vishnu, Sathyadev and Nivetha Pethuraj in lead roles, was directed by Vivek Athreya and it released in 2019.
Apparently, Ajay Devgn has roped in veteran Bollywood star Dharmendra’s relatives Abhay Deol and Karan Deol to play the main leads in Brochevarevarura’s Hindi remake. The script is being written at the moment and Ajay, who is currently working on May Day in Hyderabad, will finalize the director who will helm the remake next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today