Tamannaah is all set to make her much awaited comeback in Tamil after a gap of more than two years. Her previous film, Venghai, had released back in 2011 and since then she has concentrated on Telugu and Hindi films. She’ll soon be seen opposite Ajith in an upcoming film titled ‘Veeram’. ‘Shouryam’ Siva has directed the film and it’s going to be dubbed in Telugu as ‘Veerudokkade’.
Talking about her experience of shooting with Ajith, she said, “Veeram is a big film in my career and it was a pleasure working with Ajith. He has terrific screen presence and I felt grounded after working with him. This film will set the tone for my career in Tamil cinema this year.” Incidentally, this is the first time Tamannaah has paired up with Ajith.
Meanwhile, Tamannaah is going to join the sets of ‘Aagadu’ later this month and she has also been signed up for ‘Baahubali’, in which she’s going to play one of the lead roles opposite Prabhas. With two other Hindi films lined up for release, apart from Aagadu and Baahubali, it certainly looks like Tamannaah will make a huge splash at the box-office in 2014.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties